Chinchor Electric is a Commercial/Industrial Electrical company. We perform heavy Industrial Electrical, Highway Lighting, and Traffic Signalization. Chinchor offers apprenticeship and training through Florida Electrical Apprenticeship & Training (FEAT). Chinchor will pay for this 4-year program at no expense to the employee. Chinchor also covers the cost of traffic certification classes for their employees as well as full benefits, medical, vision, dental, life insurance, 401(k), paid holidays and vacation time.
We are currently hiring for the following full time positions:
Commercial Industrial Electrician
Provide safe electrical systems for a variety of customers.
- Assemble, Install, test and maintain electrical equipment and fixtures using hand tools and power tools
- Diagnose malfunctioning systems, apparatus and components, using test equipment to locate the cause of a breakdown and correct the problem.
- Test electrical systems and continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment and fixtures, using testing devices such as ohmmeters, voltmeters and oscilloscopes to ensure compatibility and safety of all systems. Troubleshoot motor and control systems
- Perform routine maintenance on electrical wiring and systems
- Adhere to all quality and safety codes
- Journeyman license or equivalent required.
- Previous experience in electrical engineering or other related fields
- Familiarity with electrical schematics, blueprints, and manuals
- Familiarity with electrical equipment and hand tools
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
Salary based on experience
Don’t have time for the full application?
Send us your contact information and current certifications and we will reach out to you.